Born in Hobart, Tasmania, Sean Rabin has worked as a dishwasher, cook, script reader, copy-editor and journalist. He has lived in Ireland, Italy, London and New York, and now resides in Sydney, Australia. When not writing, he is reading and listening to music. His short stories have been published in Australia and the United States. One of Sean Rabin’s short stories was selected for the Best Australian Short Stories (2012) published by Black Inc.
- Wood Green (2016) Published by Giramondo (Aus/NZ) and Dodo Ink (UK).
- An Ear Where My Heart Should Be – Toad Suck Review (2014)
- NO – The Worchester Review (2014)
- Coup de Grace – Eleven Eleven Magazine (2013)
- I Can Hear The Ice Singing – Permafrost Magazine (2012) (reprinted in Best Australian Stories 2012)
- The Good Healer – Wet Ink Magazine (2012)
Image: Caroline Constantine.