This Opportunity has now closed. Thank you to everyone who expressed and interest. Please make sure to follow us on social media or consider joining.
This residency was available only to members of TasWriters .
Included in the residency
Pantry and fridge staples
Bedding & towels
Wood fire, r/c heat pump & wall heaters
Outdoor seating and lovely views
Not included in the residency
Travel to and from the venue
Writing equipment (computer/laptop etc)
In your expression of interest please include:
A list of published works and the publisher of each. [If the list is extensive, just the last two years is enough.]
A short explanation of what you would like to work on during your residency and what you would like to achieve that week.
Tell us why this time away would be beneficial to you.
Confirm your availability ASAP for the week starting the 16th of November.
Confirm your commitment to being sensitive to the presence of another writer on the property.
Applicants must be published authors who have a current project to work on during their stay.
- Participants must commit to being sensitive to each other’s needs and presence with regard to noise.
- Participants are welcome to work together or separately, to collaborate, or maintain their distance.
- Joint applications are encouraged if appropriate.
- Participants must also commit to taking all due care with the accommodation and amenities provided.
- Participants will be expected to leave the accommodation as they found it, that is and with all linen, towels, etc., washed and ready for the next occupants; house & studio vacuumed and kitchen and bathrooms clean
- Participants will be invited to maintain contact with TasWriters in regard to their work and its progress after the Residency
- We may extend an invitation to take part in the 2021 writers festival and/or request an interview for our social media, for example, to maintain contact with you and your work.
- By applying for the residency, you agree to the use of your name and likeness for the purposes of publicising the work of TasWriters and the residency program.
You can email your Expressions of interest to email@example.com